ADA California Handicapped Restroom Wall Sign - 6" x 9"ADACA-69-WBLK-RW
ADA-Compliant California Handicapped Restroom Wall Sign
This ADA compliant sign should be mounted on the wall adjacent to the latch side of the door at 60" above floor level.
Each sign comes with adhesive tabs to easily mount the sign.
- ADA Compliant, CA Title 24
- Sign measures 6" x 9"
- Durable 1/4″ Thick Plastic
- Available in four color combinations
- Tactile Graphics, Braille and Lettering
- Pictogram is in a 6" area
- 5/8" minimum all caps tactile letting
- High color contrast, easy to read
- Each sign comes with adhesive foam for easy installation
- Mounted on latch side of door
Colors are not a true representation on screen.
Call Nap's at 1-800-451-3330.
Click here to Contact us to Quote a Custom Sign Design!
Digital proofs are available upon request for custom orders. Orders that are basic letters and/or numbers or are submitted with acceptable vector art, will receive a free digital proof including 1 additional revised proof. After 2 proofs, a proof fee will be charged according to the fees listed on the Proof Page. A $50.00 Art Fee will be charged for any orders that are cancelled after a proof is created.
Color Matching Fee: $50.00
Note: Nap's reserves the right to decline orders that use offensive language.
Wondering about ADA Requirements? For complete sign specs and installation requirements: California Building Code 11B-701-703